A renowned and independent technical expertise
A HIGH STANDARD, TRUSTWORTHY AND INDEPENDENT EXPERTISE
Thanks to its multidisciplinary skills and its experience of more than 50 years in the largest projects with both public and private clients, setec tpi provides its clients with the counselling and expertise services leaned on an operational working culture. This guarantees the highest quality outcomes to technical, environmental, financial and human challenges.
Within setec tpi, renowned experts lead our teams from a very wide range of disciplines like underground infrastructures, high-rise buildings, bridges and cable-stayed dynamics, flow-structure interactions, seismic calculations, ports & marine and river infrastructures, tunnelling safety and ventilation facilities, environmental engineering, nuclear infrastructure and facilities, the pyrotechnic or the BIM.
Our experts intervene in all kind of missions: research of the cause of an accident, due diligence, bridge reinforcement, arbitration, auditing, independent expertise or innovation.
Our employees are teachers and lecturers of some of the most prestigious universities and engineering schools. They also take part in the writing of standards, scientific and technical publications, transmitting and making setec tpi’s technical excellence long lasting.
COMMISSIONS ET PROFESSIONAL ORDERS
- Michel PRE is the President of the AFTES’ Technical Committee
- Jean-Bernard DATRY is the Vice-president of the AFGC
- Frédéric HERVE seats at the Tunnels Operations Committee of the AIPCR – Member of the working group “Vehicle Emissions”. He is also an Expert Quality Security of road tunnels.
- Céline MUSEUX-CASTEL seats at the AIPCR – Member of the working group “Maintenance”. She is also an Expert Quality Security of road tunnels.
- Eric CESMAT seats at the French National Commission for the safety evaluation in Road Bridges (CNESOR)