The operation is part of the improvements program resulting from the safety file validated by the Road Tunnel Safety Assessment Committee (current CNESOR).
The emergency exists of this project are the last 3 of the aforementioned program (IS 265, 266, 268).
The works carried out are located on the tunnel’s alignment: along the Boulevard Albert 1er in the municipality of Nogent-sur-Marne up until the Place Belveau in Perreux-sur-Marne.
The works include:
- The creation of 3 new buried emergency exits allowing, in the event of a fire in the tunnel, the evacuation of the users.
- The equipment necessary for the operation of these exits: ventilation and smoke extraction, lighting, steelwork, etc.
setec tpi’s assignment is to carry out the full Design and Works Project Management of the three emergency exists:
- Preliminary study (AVP)
- Project Design (PRO)
- Tender documents (DCE)
- Execution studies (EXE-SYNTHESE)
- Construction Design review (VISA)
- Supervision of construction works (DET)
- Assistance to the contractor for the acceptance of works (AOR)
- Scheduling, control and coordination (OPC).
Client: DIRIF (Interdepartmental Roads Department)
Project management JV: setec tpi, Ségic
Cost of work: 3.8M € HT
Duration: 2011 – 2019