The Moulin and Guy Môquet tunnels opened in 1990. This modernisation project was part of a framework for the modernisation of all underground structures of 300m or more.
As part of this modernisation, the main works to be carried out are:
- The creation of 11 new buried emergency exits allowing, in the event of a fire in a tunnel, the evacuation to the surface of the users
- Renovation and compliance of the smoke extraction system
- The renovation of HV / LV distribution installations and technical rooms
- Fire protection of structures with the implementation of around 28,000m² of passive protection
- Adaptation of the existing GTC system for the operation of the new equipment implemented
- Improving the accessibility of tunnel emergency services
- The renovation of the fire network of the infrastructures, comprising approximately 3km of new ducting
setec tpi’s assignment is to carry out the full Design & Construction Project Management for the safety standardisation of the tunnels of the Moulin and Guy Môquet in Thiais on the A86, in accordance with the recommendations of the technical instruction of the circular no. 2006-20 relating to the safety of road tunnels longer than 300 m.
This assignment includes the phases:
- Diagnosis (DIA)
- Preliminary studies (AVP)
- Design Project (PRO)
- Tender documents (DCE)
- Execution studies (EXE-SYNTHESE)
- Construction Design review (VISA)
- Supervision of construction works (DET)
- Assistance to the contractor for the acceptance of works (AOR)
- Scheduling, control and coordination (OPC).
Client: DIRIF (Interdepartmental Roads Department)
Project management JV: setec tpi, Ségic
Project cost: 22M€
Duration: 2014 – 2018