The southern extension of the Paris metro line 14 allows the connexion of the current terminus station at Olympiades with the future TOD (Traction Maintenance Depot) at Morangis, after crossing the Orly Airport (future new terminus of the line).
- 150m of traditionally excavated tunnel through limestones and plastic clays for the connexion between the existing and the new lines
- 13km of 7.75m-inner-diameter tunnel executed with 3 TBMs (Tunnel Boring Machine) exiting at the TOD with a 300m sheltered/unsheltered section
- 5 underground stations with 122m-long platforms, two of them including the crossing of two thirdly owned lines (line 15 south at Villejuif-Institut Gustave Roussy and line 18 at Orly Airport)
- 12 ancillary shafts located every 800m, allowing the access to the tunnel from the surface and with key functional usages such as emergency access and exit, ventilation and water and some extraction
setec tpi leads the Design & Construction Joint Venture. setec tpi provides all the services ranged in the French MOP law (Maîtrise d’Ouvrage Publique), from the start of the scheme design to the commissioning.
- Geotechnical missions G12, G2 and G4
- Instrumentation and supervision of third structures
- Concessionaries’ networks’ rerouting coordination
- Urban planning and legislation procedures
- Risk management
- 3D modelling
- Interface analysis and management with surrounding stations
Client : RATP
Maitrise d’oeuvre infrastructures : Groupement Elios
Engineering and Project Management Joint-Venture : setec tpi mandataire, Systra
Architects : Groupe-6, Jean-Paul Viguier et associés, Franklin Azzi Architecture, Brunet Saunier Architecture, Valode & Pistre
setec groupe partners : setec bâtiment, terrasol, planitec btp, hydratec.
- Design: 2015 – 2018
- Construction: 2018 – 2024 (expected)