| || |
Competition for the greatest steel structures :
- 2004 : Special Award from the Jury for the former building of the Crédit Lyonnais in Paris, as Project Manager
- 2000 : Civil Engineering Award for a bridge over the Briare Canal, as Designer
- 1993 : Special Award from the Jury for the Clément Ader plant in Colomiers, as Project Manager
European Steel Design Awards :
- 1999 : Silver Ribbon for the highway A43 Maurienne Highway, from Aiton to Saint-Michel-de-Maurienne, section "Intercity Highways"
- 1991 : Gold Ribon for a bridge in Cheviré
Award of the International Federation for Structural Concrete :
Steel structure competition :
- 2006 : Laureate in the cateory E : International Projects, for the Millau viaduct.
- 2010 : 2nd Engineering award 2010 for the repair of the Channel tunnel.
- 2009 : 3rd National Engineering award 2009 received by Jacques Ryckaert and Gregory Viel for the Grande Ravine viaduct.
- 2009 : ECCS award for Roissy 2E repair.
- 2009 : Albert Caquot Award received by Michel Levy.
- 2009 : AFGC 2008 Award received by Xavier Cespedes.